My photo is included here. Unfortunately I am overweight due to the anti-psychotic medication that I have to take, because of my schizophrenia. I am presently interested in hearing about any ideas for what I can do involving any of the above topics. For example, websites, discussion forums, etc that I might like to post anything I make in the above topics that I can receive feedback about it, and suggestions for what I can do generally. My workflow is something along the lines of Create-Display-Improve so first I create something, then I display it (such as on a web page) so that others can see and benefit from having seen it, and then I have thoughts about it and improvements ideas which give me new things to do or change. Some aspects about me:Most of the activities that I attend in-person are later in the day such as 4pm or later, sometimes done from home via the internet, and each activity is usually a small number of hours such as up to 3 hours in one go, per week, due to the fact that I sometimes sleep at the wrong times such as during the day instead, and my inability to work full time. I am interested in learning about strategies, web page URLs, and companies that I can donate some money or time or purchase an annual service or annual subscription or product, in order to gain something useful from them (this can include the experience of having worked for them as a volunteer for something to do and for the fun of volunteering). The difficulty is to find out which webpages/services/products to put money into (such as by purchasing a service, product, making a donation, or volunteering time) in order to get a particular kind of benefit, such as, attracting jazz musicians to make music with, attracting digital artists to collaborate on art projects, etc. One of the things to ask myself or them is what is something that the people I want to work with, that if I have that then I will attract them to do some tasks/get to work with them, what kind of things are they interested in that if I have that then they will want to spend time with me. For example I cannot presently think of any paid annual subscriptions that an artist might be interested in me because I have that, other than perhaps an art magazine subscription, or even a digital copy of some of my art I have previously made and the URLs of my website subdomains of things I have created, which they can use as inspiration for further ideas of their own. What paid products and services and subscriptions are there for the various career/hobby areas (not too expensive since I have limited finances). My highest qualification is Master of Information Technology in Software Engineering.
- Everything I do is for free as a volunteer, including self-employment business activities that I manage as a volunteer, or if I work for an employer as a volunteer.
- I was a computer genius as a child, because I created nontrivial computer programs.
- Everything I do is work. Even chatting to people, it's work, because it makes people happier to have someone to chat with, or whatever happens, there is something to be learnt from it. Even buying lunch is work, because I can provide feedback on the meal and store. Even doing nothing is work, because I can provide feedback on how to meditate, or if I listen to music, I can provide feedback on the song I am listening to, and it gives me ideas to create songs.
- I do a lot of different things, and it helps other people because they can see what I have done and it helps them.
- I also sometimes pay other people to do things for me, to get input from other people, and I am also interested in giving tasks to volunteers that can work for me; anything I do, is helpful to people, since anyone can learn from it
- When I have money I am able to give people ideas for how it can be spent, or how it can be invested, so even money is work.
- Hopefully you can feel like you want to help me, you can see my perspective.